Welcome to C.I.S Engineering (Pty) Ltd
C.I.S Engineering (Pty) Ltd specializes in the manufacturing and installation of superior steel products supporting an impressive range of communication and electrical infrastructure projects.
C.I.S Engineering will strive to be the preferred supplier of mast and structural steel structures in South Africa, by continuously improving our skill base, use of cutting edge technology and best production practices and thus exceeding our client’s specifications and expectations.
This vision will further underpin our drive for sustainable profitable growth with maximum returns to stakeholders.
C.I.S Engineering’s vision will be achieved through:
- A fully integrated traceable quality assurance program
- Continuous innovation and improvement of design and optimum solutions
- Uncompromising product quality
- Uncompromising adherence to ethics and best business practices
- Continuous development of our workforce so as to maintain a highly competent and quality aware staff complement
- Optimum utilization of resources, giving the highest importance to health, safety and the environment
- A conscious respect to society and environment
- Our commitment to the codes of Good Practice of Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
Some Products We Offer
- Substation Steelwork
- Transmission Line Monopoles
- Distribution Poles
- Lattice Communication Towers
- Electricity Pylons
- Lightning Conductors
- Gantrys and walkways
- Foundations and Installations
- Steel Fabrication
- Civil Engineering
C.I.S Engineering (Pty) Ltd started trading in 1998 as Central Information Services, in Vereeniging. The company was restructured into C.I.S Engineering in 2007 and forms part of the STRUCTA GROUP OF COMPANIES.
C.I.S Engineering (Pty) Ltd is a Level 3 BBBEE Contributor and is 51% Black Owned of which 34% is owned by Black Women (Designated)
Design and manufacture of a wide range of communication towers, typically ranging from 10-60m in light, medium and heavy loading ranges. Some 3 000 such structures have been supplied to industries since 1998.
C.I.S Engineering is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and the system covers all aspects of the design and manufacturing process.
C.I.S Engineering has access to modern structural analysis techniques such as Finite Element Analysis and designs can therefore be verified in great detail. All designs are approved by professional engineers.